Recently Completed Roadworks
Below are all the roadworks schemes completed within the last 3 months:
- Significant works in Delta Way, Cannock. Our team replaced damaged kerbs and resurfaced the carriageway at the junction with Fairway. Completed 5 November 2017.
- Significant works in Clarion Way, Chadsmoor. Our team replaced damaged kerbs and resurfaced the carriageway between Pye Green Road and Windrush Road. Completed 10 November 2017.
- Significant works in Church Road, Norton Canes. Our team replaced damaged kerbs and resurfacing both the footway and carriageway between Norton Hall Lane and Norton Green Lane. Completed 12 February 2018.
- Works on Armitage Road and Brereton Road, Rugeley to provide access to Barratt Homes’ development. Completed 5 March 2018.
There are no recently completed works in the East Staffordshire area.
- Replacement of damaged kerbs and resurfacing the carriageway at the island that serves, Sainte Foy Avenue, The Friary and A51 Birmingham Road. Completed 22 February 2018.
- Replacement of damaged kerbs and resurfacing sections of footway and carriageway along Wedgwood Street, Newcastle. Completed on 1 January 2018.
- Replacment of damaged kerbs and resurfacing the footway from White Hill to the end of the cul-de-sac. Completed 20 March 2018.
- Footway and carriageway resurfacing along Douglas Road and Douglas Road West, Stafford. Completed 2 March 2018.
There are no recently completed roadworks in the Staffordshire Moorlands area.
- Works carried out within the taxi rank of Bolebridge St, The junction of Bolebridge St and Colehill and the bus stop bays of Victoria road. Completed 19 March 2018.