Recently Completed Roadworks
Below are all the roadworks schemes completed within the last 3 months:
- Works in Market Street, Rugeley from Station Road Island to Bryans Lane to make significant improvements to the quality of our road network. Completed 23 March 2018.
There are no recently completed works in the East Staffordshire area.
- Replacement of damaged kerbs and resurfacing the carriageway between Lichfield Road and Kings Bromley Lane. Completed 18 May 2018.
- Drainage, footway and carriageway resurfacing along the A527 Brampton Road/Sandy Lane/Wulston Drive roundabout, Newcastle. Pedestrian crossing points were improved as part of the works. Completed 6 April 2018.
- Replacment of damaged kerbs and resurfacing the footway from White Hill to the end of the cul-de-sac. Completed 20 March 2018.
- A new Zebra crossing on Hilderstone Road north of its junction with Golborn Avenue. Works included localised widening of the footway, new road lighting in immediate vicinity of new crossing, and localised carriageway resurfacing. Completed mid-April 2018.
- We carried out highway works on Spring Gardens and Beggars Lane in Leek to implement a highway safety scheme comprising a series of traffic calming measures. This was completed on approximately 9 May 2018.
- Works carried out works within the taxi rank of Bolebridge St, The junction of Bolebridge St and Colehill and the bus stop bays of Victoria road. Completed 19 March 2018.
Works carried out in the Chartwell Estate, Tamworth. Our team replaced damaged kerbs and resurfaced the footways in Chartwell, Godolphin, Glyndebourne, Kentwell, Lorton and Gawsworth. Completed 30 March 2018.
- Works carried out in Grassholme, Tamworth. Our team replaced damaged kerbs and resurfaced the footway between Fossdale Road and the end of the cul-de-sac. Completed 25 May 2018.