Who carries out the work?

Who carries out the work?

You will need to find an accredited contractor that meets the requirements to carry out works on the highway. The contractor must obtain a permit to dig before works on the highway can commence.

If you are having problems trying to find a contractor to carry out the works, please call us on 0300 111 8000 and we will do our best to help.

There are no results that match your criteria.

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17