What happens when I apply?
- What happens when I apply?
1. Once we have received your application we check all details to make sure everything is there to process the application.
2. If there is information missing we will not be able to process your application. At the time of taking payment, we will notify you of what must be provided so we can proceed with your application.
3. An inspection will be carried out to check the safety implications at the location.
4. Once inspected, you will receive a response, usually within 2-3 weeks. The response will indicate whether permission has been granted for a dropped kerb or whether the application has been refused. If the application has been refused, there will be reasons included within the written response.