Terms and conditions for travel
- The pass is not transferable. The card is for the named cardholder's use only.
- If you attend a Staffordshire school but live outside the county council boundary you will not be eligible.
- The pass is valid for travel on bus services for journeys permitted within the scheme as notified. These services may be subject to change at any time.
- You must show the pass to the driver when you get on the bus and any authorised official on demand. Failure to do so will result in you paying the appropriate full standard fare. We reserve the right to seek confirmation of your identity.
- The pass remains our property. You must surrender it if you become ineligible or no longer need it. If lost, stolen or damaged, please report it to the issuing authority immediately. A non-refundable charge of £10 will apply for a replacement.
- Use of the pass is subject to agreement of the terms and conditions of the bus operator. The pass confers no rights upon the holder other than those of a fare paying passenger.