Bus passes

Older or disabled residents

Staffordshire's older or disabled residents can get free bus travel. The page includes a link to the online application form and information on what you need to apply.

Anyone who is eligible for a bus pass but who can't travel unassisted may also be able to get a 'companion pass'.  This will allow their carer to travel free within the Staffordshire County Council administrative area.

Young people

For the under twenties we offer the 'Your Staffordshire Card'.

The card lets eligible young people travel for £1.30 per single journey beginning or ending in the Staffordshire County Council area.

There are no results that match your criteria.

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17