How to use the Search box
Using the search box on the Staffordshire County Council website can help you to find the information you're looking for quickly and easily. Please follow the step-by-step guide below to begin your search:
- At the top of the website on the right-hand side there is a box with the words "Keyword Search" in it.
- Click into the box and the words should disappear.
- Once you have clicked the box you can begin typing your keywords.
- When you have entered your keywords you should then either click once on the image of a magnifying glass to the right of the box or press enter or return on your keyboard.
- After a short wait you will be presented with a new page detailing the results of your search, you can then browse through the results and select the page that is most applicable for you.
- If you would like to search for something new, simply repeat the steps above.
Helpful Tips for a Better Search
If you don't recieve the results you were hoping for, you can try the following tips for a better search:
- Keep your search keywords short, instead of "Where can I take Asbestos for disposal?" try "Asbestos disposal" or simply "Asbestos".
- Make sure your spelling is correct, it can be important when searching for information.
- If you still can't find what you're looking for simply email us or fill in our feedback form. We'll be happy to point you in the right direction.