Applying to manage and deliver either Cheadle, Cheslyn Hay, Penkridge, Eccelshall or Clayton library as a Community Managed Library (CML) is simple.
The application form is very simple and straightforward, and is focused on questions around your ideas and your strengths as a community group.
Remember that the county council is committed to both practically and financially supporting those community groups chosen to run their Community Managed Library.
If you need help with the form or with your submission we are happy to help. More information about the procurement process is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . If you’d like to find out more about the opportunity, the support on offer from the county council or explore the experiences of other management group, please contact email@example.com
How to apply:
- Explore the inspirational case studies about the experiences of some of our 20 existing Community Managed Libraries (CML).
- Review the key information about Cheadle, Cheslyn Hay, Penkridge, Eccelshall or Clayton Library
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the procurement portal (available from Friday 28th September) and search reference IA1548.
- Apply before the deadline on Monday 26th November.
The next steps:
- Applications will be evaluated and scored by a panel of library managers and an independent representation against a pre-defined and agreed set of criteria.
- The contract to will be awarded to the community group with the highest-score in December 2018.
- Training to support the successful organisation will begin in January 2019
- The chosen organisation will take over the day to day management and delivery of their library from April 2019 onwards.
Do you have any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org