We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

Payments Home

Methods of payment for all goods and services

Online : Follow the instructions on this page - Online credit/debit card payment

By Post : If you live in the UK then either cheque or postal order. Postage stamps are not an acceptable form of payment.  If you live abroad then a bankers' draft or international money order in pounds sterling.

Cheques etc.  should be made payable to - "Stoke on Trent City Council" 

There are no results that match your search criteria

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17