Joining FoSSA enables you to:
- Receive invitations to and reduced rates for a range of social events and visits
- Receive a twice-yearly friends' newsletter
- Take up opportunities for voluntary work within the archive service
- Become involved in helping to preserve our archival heritage for present and future generations
- Receive priority booking for archive service events
|Joint membership (two persons at the same address)
For further details about how to become a member please download the FoSSA Leaflet and Membership Application Form (PDF, 467 KB) to print off and return to:
Malcolm Price, Honorary Treasurer, 23 The Flashes, Gnosall, Stafford ST20 0HL.
To make the most of your donations please complete the Gift Aid Declaration (PDF, 9 KB) and return it to the same address.
Please Note: the documents are provided in PDF format. Acrobat Reader software is required in order to read them. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, it can be downloaded here.