Availability: Most of our events have limited availability and tickets are allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you contact us by email or telephone at the office organising the event, we will confirm availability of tickets and send you an email about secure online payment.
Alternatively, please post the booking form to the office named on the form, with a cheque in payment. We recommend that you contact us in advance of sending your form to confirm availability of places. You may then make payment online using the specific event code given in the event information below .
Most tickets are sent out by email as printable e-tickets as standard. If you do not have an email address, tickets can be collected on the day of the event at the venue. If your booking form arrives after all available tickets have been allocated your cheque will be returned to you.
Refunds: refunds cannot be made unless a cancellation is received 8 working days in advance of the event.
Events Mailing List: To keep up to date with our latest events and to avoid disappointment through late booking, join our mailing list.
- Email: email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and telephone number and we will inform you of forthcoming events by email
- Post: if you don't have an email address, please send your contact details to Events Mailing List, Staffordshire Record Office, Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ
Free One-to-One Family History Help Sessions
Help with the online resource Find My Past. A short training session on finding and using Staffordshire records, with opportunity to ask questions.
- Venue: Lichfield Record Office
- Date: Thursdays at 2.00 p.m.
- Date: Thursdays at 3.00 p.m.
- Admission: Sessions are free by advance booking only. Please telephone Lichfield Record Office on 01543-510720 to reserve a session.
- Venue: Staffordshire Record Office
- Date: Fridays at 1.30 p.m.
- Admission: Sessions are free by advance booking only. Please telephone Staffordshire Record Office on 01785-278373 to reserve your ticket.
Mid-Staffordshire Military Appeals Tribunal 1916-1918 Touring Exhibition, 2016-2018
Thanks to a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund, Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Archive Service, along with a dedicated group of volunteers, have opened access to one of its hidden gems, the Mid-Staffordshire Military Appeal Tribunal records. Come and learn more about the War in Staffordshire and its communities, and understand the stresses and strains on work and family life during the 'Great War'.
Programme for Winter-Spring 2018
A new programme of events will be announced shortly.