Family history club
The Family History Club meets on the fourth Monday of each month at Staffordshire Record Office, from 2pm to 3.30pm (unless this coincides with a bank holiday, in which case it is held on the preceding Monday)
Some meetings will be a short talk on a family history resource by a member of Archive Service staff, followed by a question and answer session and then an open discussion/chat time. Other meetings provide opportunities for members to talk about their own research.
- 24 July 2017 - Behind the Scenes at Staffordshire Record Office
- 21 August 2017 - Spotlight on Members' Research
- 25 September 2017 - to be confirmed
- 23 October 2017 - Spotlight on Members' Research
- 27 November 2017 - to be confirmed
- 18 December 2017 - Spotlight on Members' Research
For more information contact
Tim Groom, Senior Archivist
Address: Staffordshire Record Office, Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ.