Family history club
The Family History Club meets on the fourth Monday of each month at Staffordshire Record Office, from 2pm to 3.30pm (unless this coincides with a bank holiday, in which case it is held on the preceding Monday)
Some meetings will be a short talk on a family history resource by a member of Archive Service staff, followed by a question and answer session and then an open discussion/chat time. Other meetings provide opportunities for members to talk about their own research.
- 22 January 2018 - Land Tax Returns
- 26 February 2018 - Spotlight on Members' Research
- 26 March 2018 - subject to be confirmed
- 23 April 2018 - Spotlight on Members' Research
- 21 May 2018 - Reading Old Handwriting
- 25 June 2018 - Spotlight on Members' Research
For more information contact
Tim Groom, Senior Archivist
Address: Staffordshire Record Office, Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ.