Family history club
The Family History Club meets on the fourth Monday of each month at Staffordshire Record Office, from 2pm to 3.30pm.
Some meetings will be a short talk on a family history resource by a member of Archive Service staff, followed by a question and answer session and then an open discussion/chat time. Other meetings provide opportunities for members to talk about their own research.
- 23 January 2017 - to be confirmed
- 27 February 2017 - Spotlight on Members' Research
- 27 March 2017 - to be confirmed
- 24 April 2017 - Spotlight on Members' Research
- 22 May 2017 - to be confirmed
- 26 June 2017 - Spotlight on Members' Research
For more information contact
Andrew George, Principal Archivist.
Address: Staffordshire Record Office, Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ.