Family history club
The Family History Club meets on the fourth Monday of each month at Staffordshire Record Office, from 2pm to 3.30pm (unless this coincides with a bank holiday, in which case it is held on the preceding Monday)
Some meetings will be a short talk on a family history resource by a member of Archive Service staff, followed by a question and answer session and then an open discussion/chat time. Other meetings provide opportunities for members to talk about their own research.
- 23 July 2018 - Visit to William Salt Library
- 20 August 2018 - Spotlight on Members' Research
- 24 September 2018 - subject to be confirmed
- 22 October 2018 - Spotlight on Members' Research
- 26 November 2018 - Introduction to Quarter Sessions records
- 17 December 2018 - Spotlight on Members' Research
For more information contact
Tim Groom, Senior Archivist
Address: Staffordshire Record Office, Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ.