Family history club
The Family History Club meets on the fourth Monday of each month at Staffordshire Record Office, from 2pm to 3.30pm (unless this coincides with a bank holiday, in which case it is held on the preceding Monday)
Some meetings will be a short talk on a family history resource by a member of Archive Service staff, followed by a question and answer session and then an open discussion/chat time. Other meetings provide opportunities for members to talk about their own research.
All are welcome!
- 28 January 2019 - Workhouses (Irene Garner)
- 25 February 2019 - Intro to Record Office Searchroom - range of collections held, catalogues, indexes, where to find stuff! (Tim Groom)
- 25 March 2019 - Information about genealogical DNA testing (Irene Garner)
- 15 April 2019 - subject to be confirmed
- 20 May 2019 - Spotlight on Members' Research
- 24 June 2019 - subject to be confirmed
Tim Groom, Senior Archivist
Address: Staffordshire Record Office, Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ.