We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.
 Previous Menu

Social Care and Health

I want to...


Find information about care and support for adults

See what's available.

Get help for a child

Support to ensure children and young people get the right help at the right time.

Apply for a blue badge

Complete our online form to apply, renew or replace a blue badge.

Find support for carers

Find out what support is available.


Report abuse

If you think someone's safety is at risk, then it is important to report your concerns.

Get support for disabilities

Find information, support and local services for help with disabilities.

Search Staffordshire Connects

There is a variety of community support available.

Get information on healthy lifestyles

Know how to keep healthy.

Get information on public health

Learn how to live healthily.

Learn about the health and wellbeing board

See their priorities, meetings and more.

Get a social care contract

Find out about current contracts and tender opportunities.

Find out more about the Sustainability Transformation plan

The future in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.
Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • intagram17
  • email17