We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

Access to Children's Social Care Records

How to make a request

You can request a copy of your own social care information from when you were a child by submitting a Subject Access Request. You may also request other people's information (such as your child's) on their behalf.  

You can apply online from any computer or device.

(You will be asked to attach proof of your identity and, if you are requesting information on someone else's behalf, proof that you have a right to do so.)

Alternatively you can download/print off and complete the following form:

Please note: This process only applies to requests for children's social care records. If you are requesting education records then please contact the Information Governance Unit by emailing accessinformation@staffordshire.gov.uk

Help and advice

You can view further information about your rights and how to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information.

If you have any questions in relation to making a subject access request or if you require any help completing the request form then please contact the Families First Access to Personal Information Team by calling 01785 278090 or email informationrequests@staffordshire.gov.uk

There are no results that match your search criteria

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17