We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

How to get support from the Families First Service

Our Families First Service employs many people with the skills to make sure Staffordshire's children and families are safe and well.

Here's a summary of how you can get their support.

Help from a local support team

In most cases, a school or another organisation that everyone has access to (such as the National Health Service) will speak to you about any problem.

If you agree, ask for help from a local support team on your behalf.

Support for children with disabilities

If you are looking for support for a child with a disability or would like to ask for support from an occupational therapist, please call the First Response Service.

  • Free phone: 0800 1313 126
    Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm and Friday 8:30am-4:30pm

Reporting a safeguarding concern

Please remember, that if there is a very serious problem and you fear that a child or young person is suffering harm, you should contact the First Response Service immediately.

If you are a children’s services professional and would like more information on the Families First Service, please see the Families First partner web pages.

There are no results that match your search criteria

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17