Already had an assessment?

Who do I contact?

If you have had an assessment and you have a named social care worker then you should contact them directly.

Who else can I contact?

If you are in doubt of who to contact, please get in touch with the Staffordshire Cares team and we will assist you:

Phone: 0300 111 8010
Text/SMS is available for people with a hearing impairment: 07814 194 111
Minicom: 01785 276207
Webchat: see the right hand bottom of your screen

Lines are open:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday  8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

What if it's outside of these hours?

If you are dealing with a high risk or urgent situation and you cannot wait for the local office to open, then contact the emergency duty team:

Phone: 0345 604 2886
Mobile (text only): 07773 792016
Minicom: 01785 277309

Staffordshire Assist are an out of hours emergency British Sign Language interpreting service.

There are no results that match your criteria.

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17