Getting care and support

We want you and those who you may care for to stay independent for as long as possible.

By using Staffordshire Connects you can search for and find details about a range of different care and support services, local activities, events and community groups that you can access without our support.

Here you can also find some useful information and advice about:

There is also information and advice about:

What if I need more support?

If you feel more support is needed with daily living try our free online self assessment. It will provide you with information and advice to help you make informed choices.

You can also speak to a member of the Staffordshire Cares team to discuss your needs in more detail.

If you have been in touch with us before to discuss your needs and your circumstances have changed please take a look at the already had an assessment page.        

Are you caring for someone and need support yourself?



We have produced some useful factsheets that you can use and share with others to provide information about what care and support is available.

There are no results that match your criteria.

How do you rate your experience with this website today?

rate your experience with this website as good rate your experience with this website as average rate your experience with this website as poor
  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Print friendly version of this page