Am I eligible?
- Am I eligible?
You can get a Blue Badge if you:
- are severely sight impaired or blind
- are terminally ill
- receive the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and scored 8 points or more under the “Moving Around” area of your assessment
- receive the higher rate of the mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- have been awarded a lump sum benefit from the Armed Forces Compensation scheme
- are a regular driver and have severe upper limb disabilities in both arms and you are unable to operate or have some difficulty operating, all or some types of parking meter*
- have a permanent and substantial disability which means you can’t walk or find walking very difficult*
* You may need to be assessed for eligibility