Image of illegal fly-tipping in staffordshire

Please note: We only deal with fly-tipping if it is causing a problem on the roads, in this instance you should contact us on 0300 111 8000. 

Local borough or district council

Your local Borough or District Council and the Environment Agency are responsible for dealing with fly-tipping on public land. 

There are no results that match your criteria.

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17