We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

How to contact us

Contact the Staffordshire Borough and District Councils and Stoke-on-Trent City Council for information about planning matters related to housing, leisure, retail, office and industrial development in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.

Contact us for information about planning matters related to minerals and waste development in Staffordshire and planning matters related to Staffordshire County Council's own developments at schools, new roads etc

Make a planning application or submit details for approval via the Planning Portal.

Make comments on applications we are dealing with via our Applications Search - Comment Form.

Make a planning fee card payment by telephone 01785 895321

Make a complaint about a mineral or waste site to our Planning Regulation Team

Email planning@staffordshire.gov.uk or regulation@staffordshire.gov.uk 

Telephone  0300 111 8000


Planning, Policy & Development Control Team or Planning Regulation Team
Staffordshire County Council
1 Staffordshire Place
ST16 2DH

PDF Document Office locations map (629 KB)

Postal address

Planning, Policy & Development Control Team or Planning Regulation Team
Staffordshire County Council
2 Staffordshire Place
ST16 2DH

There are no results that match your search criteria

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17