Children and Young People

Are you 25 and under?

Do you have a learning difficulty,  disability or other additional need?

Yes? … Then we might be able to help you.

Here at Staffordshire Information Advice and Support Service, we provide confidential (that means that we don’t discuss your issues with anyone else!) help to young people about issues relating to their education, health and social care.

This might include:

  • Providing information, advice and support about what might be available to you in your school, college or learning environment
  • Helping you through the Education, Health and Care Assessment Process (we call this EHCA for short!)
  • Helping you prepare for the annual review of your Education Health and Care Plan (we call this an EHCP for short!)
  • Telling you about activities or support groups in your area
  • Signposting you to other services that might be able to help you
  • Making a complaint

How can I contact you?

You can either:  call, email or private message us on Facebook or Twitter. The details for all of these are listed below.

Telephone: 01785 356921


Facebook: SENDFP – Facebook


Visit Us (Appointment Only):  79 Eastgate House, Eastgate Street, Stafford, ST16 2NG

Our opening hours are:

Monday – 9:00am until 5:00pm

Tuesday – 9:00am until 5:00pm

Wednesday – 9:00am until 5:00pm

Thursday – 9:00am until 5:00pm

Friday -  9:00am until 4:30pm

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed

Please Note: Although we are not open at weekends, you can leave us a message and we will pick it up on Monday morning.


Staffordshire Local Offer

The Staffordshire Local Offer is an online information tool that can tell you about support groups, activities and services available to you .  The best thing about the Local Offer is that the information is all in one place! Click on the link provided to see what its all about!

Useful Links

IASS Network Children and Young People –  Each council has a service like ours. This goes into a little more detail about the background of services like ours; who we are and what we do.

Young persons guide to the Children And Families Act – This is a ‘straight talking’ summary to the law surrounding the rules about  supporting  children, young people and their families.

Disabled and looking for work – Handy hints and tips to help you find employment if you have additional needs.

National Careers Service – A free, national service providing information about: learning, training, work, compiling a CV (this mean Curriculum Vitae – A document that lists your qualifications and achievements) and much much more.

Council for Disabled Children – An organisation that provide a voice for children and young people with disabilities. The council for disabled children help create and make changes  to important policies.

NYAS – National Youth Advocacy Service. A national charity that offers a range of services that help children and young people.  NYAS can help support you at meetings and offer information, advice and support.



There are no results that match your criteria.

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17