iCal and Google Calendar
The School Term Dates Calendar (82 KB iCal file) file can be imported into Outlook and other calendar applications.
How do I view the file in Outlook?
- Click on the file link above, and select "Save".
- Save the file to a location on your PC.
- Open Outlook and choose "File" and then "Import and Export…"
- Then choose "Import an iCalendar (.ics) file" and locate the file.
- Choose 'Import' to import these dates into your main calendar, or choose to ‘Open as New’ if you don’t want this to be added to your main calendar.
The file can also be imported into other products as well as Outlook, such as Google Calendar, Apple iCal, Lotus Notes, etc.
Google Calendar View
The calendar is also available to view using the Google Calendar application. This will open in your browser and is an alternative to downloading the iCal file.