We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

Can my child be picked up from or taken to an alternative location?

Can my child be picked up from or taken to an alternative location?

We provide free travel between your child’s permanent home address and their registered school. Home to school travel assistance will not be provided to a school at which your child is not a registered pupil.

Children cannot travel to or from other addresses to suit childcare or parental work arrangements. We cannot transport them from other family member's or child minder's addresses.

A child may spend time during the school week at more than one address. We will assess eligibility for free travel from the main address. This is the address held by the school. You must produce proof showing this is the address used for claiming child benefit. In exceptional circumstances we may consider entitlement to travel assistance from another address.

There are no results that match your search criteria

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17