What information will I need to give the registrar about the deceased?
- What information will I need to give the registrar about the deceased?
You will need to give the following information to the registrar:
- The date and place of death
- Their full name and any other names they are known by, or have been known by, including their maiden name
- Their date and place of birth
- Their last occupation
- If the deceased is married, widowed or has a formal civil partnership, the full name and occupation of their spouse or civil partner
- The date of birth of a surviving spouse or civil partner
- Details of any public sector pension, e.g. civil service, teacher or armed forces.