Nationality checking service
What is the nationality checking service for?
We offer this optional checking service in partnership with the Home Office. It aims to help people to apply for British Citizenship and helps to reduce delays in the application process.
The service will:
- make sure that your application form is completed correctly
- check, copy and certify your passport and other original documents
- make sure that you have provided the right payment
- send your application safely to the Home Office by guaranteed next day delivery.
How do I book?
For enquiries and appointments please contact us.
How much does it cost?
Charges for the nationality checking service vary depending on who it is for.
- Adult applications are £60 each.
- Child applications are £35 each.
- A married couple who live together can apply at the same time for a total cost of £90.
- A married couple and up to two children can apply at the same time for a total cost of £110.
To find out more about gaining British Citizenship view the Home Office website.