Staffordshire Priority 3 Action Plan
||Funding for community projects
Using over £4 million of funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) || We have helped to regenerate some of the most deprived areas of Staffordshire.
Working in partnership with local and district authorities, the voluntary sector and local community groups, our priority 3 action plan|| has supported a variety of projects that have improved the lives of people by overcoming problems such as unemployment, low educational attainment, homelessness and a lack of basic skills.
22 Projects across Burton, Cannock, Tamworth and Stoke have been developed and delivered that have:
- Provided advice, guidance and counselling to over 2,000 people
- Trained as many as 452 unemployed and employed people
- Funded approximately 80 child-care places
- Helped over 170 people find employment
- Generated £152,600+ in sales from 4 newly created community enterprises
- Provided 3767m2 of community premises
- Provided additional training skills for over 15 trainers
- Created 17 new business start-ups
Unfortunately, no further projects are being funded by ourselves under the programme.||