Fireworks and explosives guidance

Guidance on completing your application


Storing more than 2000kg of explosives

If you wish to store more than 2,000 kg net of explosives then you must apply to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).

Firearms dealers

If you are a registered firearms dealer then you must apply to Staffordshire Police Firearms unit.

Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidance

The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) provides all up-to-date guidance on explosives and fireworks:

There are no results that match your criteria.

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • google17
  • intagram17
  • email17