We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.
Homepage > Your council and democracy > Staffordshire Police, Fire and Crime panel > Making a complaint about the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner

Related content  


Making a complaint about the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner

The Police, Fire and Crime Panel has responsibility for dealing with certain types of complaints against the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner and the Deputy Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner.

The Elected Local Policing Bodies (Complaints and Misconduct) Regulations 2012 set out the way in which complaints or conduct matters about a Commissioner and a Deputy Commissioner should be handled.

In Staffordshire the county council’s Monitoring Officer has delegated authority to receive and deal with complaints against the Commissioner. The Monitoring Officer is independent and experienced in handling complaints.

The Monitoring Officer will record all complaints in the Recorded Complaints and Conduct Matters Register and consider how they should be handled.

Complaints procedure

For more information on the complaints procedure, please see our complaints procedure page.

There are no results that match your search criteria

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • intagram17
  • email17