Our use of cookies

We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button. No, give me more info

Make a complaint about a county councillor

If you are unhappy about the way a Member of the County Council has behaved you may complain to John Tradewell who is our Monitoring Officer. Complaints can be submitted in writing to:

John Tradewell
Monitoring Officer and Deputy Chief Executive and Director for Corporate Services
1 Staffordshire Place
ST16 2DH

Alternatively you can fill in our complaints form:

What your complaint should include 

You complaint should include all of the points:

  • Details of who you are and how to contact you

  • The name of the County Councillor(s) you are complaining about

  • Details of what your complaint is about

  • Details (copies if available) of any supporting documents or evidence

Please note: If you make a complaint, you should be aware that we are unlikely to be able to keep your identity confidential.

How we will deal with your complaint

Further information

If you would like to discuss this before making a complaint, please contact our Monitoring Officer, John Tradewell, Deputy Chief Executive and Director for Corporate Services.

There are no results that match your search criteria