Watling South Division (Tamworth) - Notice of Election
Notice of Election
Election of a County Councillor for the Watling South Division of Staffordshire County Council
- An Election is to be held of one County Councillor for the said Division.
- Nomination papers may be delivered to the Deputy Returning Officer at The Reception Area, Ground Floor, Marmion House, Lichfield Street, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7BZ on any weekday (excluding bank holidays) from Wednesday 25 January 2023 between the hours of 10am and 4pm but not later than 4pm on Friday 3 February 2023.
- Forms of nomination papers may be obtained from the undersigned at Marmion House, Lichfield Street, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7BZ.
- If the Election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday 2 March 2023.
- Applications and requests about registration, postal and proxy voting must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the above address by the following deadlines to be effective at this election.
Last day for applications to be included on the register of electors in order to vote in the election - Tuesday 14 February 2023
Last day for requests for a new postal vote or to change or cancel an existing postal vote or proxy appointment - 5pm on Wednesday 15 February 2023
Last day for new applications to vote by proxy (except for medical emergencies) - 5pm on Wednesday 22 February 2023
Last day for new applications to vote by proxy on the grounds of medical emergency or by reason of employment - 5pm on Thursday 2 March 2023
Deputy Returning Officer
Dated: Wednesday 25 January 2023
A printable version of this notice is available to download from the link below