Our use of cookies We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button. No, give me more info

Related content

What Checks will be undertaken by the District & Borough Councils?

What Checks will be undertaken by the District & Borough Councils?

The relevant District or Borough Council will undertake a Household Property Check, using the pre-populated Property Inspection Assessment Form issued by the County Council. If the property will be used in sole occupation by the Guests, the District or Borough Council is required to complete the Property Inspection Assessment Form in addition to their own checks relating to the Housing Health & Safety Rating Scheme, confirming compliance to the County Council.

There are no results that match your search criteria

Contacting the chat service.

Please wait...
Chat with us
digital assistant
Enter your question below