Devolved BSOG - Annual outputs report 2019
Please note: We also have a PDF version of this information available for printing.
1. Section A: Background and contacts
1. What is your local authority name?
Staffordshire County Council
2. Which geographical region are you in?
3. What type of authority are you?
4. How would you classify yourself geographically (NTS Area type definitions)?
Other - Please specify below if you feel you do not fit into one of the categories given:
Mixture of rural and urban
5. Name of reporting officer:
6. Contact phone number of the reporting officer:
7. Email address of the reporting officer:
2. Section B: Tendered bus network
"A tendered service is one where a local transport authority has invited tenders for the operation of a service (not e.g seats on a bus or subsidised tickets), and a contract exists as a result of that tender"
8. What have you used the developed funds for?
A. Maintain current tendered services
9: If you ticked C, D or E in Q8, please specify the type of services/infrastructure you have invested in:
10: If you have observed and direct or indirect impacts as a results of the way in which you have used the devloped funds?
E. There have been no observed impacts
11. Please provide a short description of whether you took any mitigating action to reduce the impact of the transfer of BSOG on operators?
The only impact occured at the point in time when BSOG was developed. At this point, contract prices were adjusted to ensure operators were left no better no worse off as a result of the devolution.
12. Please specify how much your local transport authority spent on tendered bus services in 2017/18?
13. Please specify how much your local transport authority spent on tendered bus services in 2018/19?
Did you spend all of your allocated BSOG 2018/19 grant?