There are likely to be short notice changes to services as COVID-19 restrictions begin to be lifted.
The service changes we are currently aware of are:
- Stagecoach service 766/767 operating a revised timetable, with some duplicate buses running to allow social distancing on the most popular journeys, from 10 May.
- Trent Barton Swift service reinstated, at a reduced level, on 10 May.
- D&G service 94 will be reinstated from 18 May, between Congleton and Knypersley only, Monday to Friday.
- The majority of National Express West Midlands routes will have revised timetables, with increased service levels, from 24 May.
- All currently operating First Potteries services will have revised Monday to Friday timetables from 31st May. Services 72A and 98 will be reinstated.
Shonall Road closure 18 - 22 May
- Midland Classic service 10 will only operate between New Street and Parkway. Forest Road, Henhurst Hill and Rough Hay won't be served.
- Midland Classic service 402A will divert via Horninglow Road, Beam Hill and Anslow.
May Bank Holiday bus services
Friday 8 May 2020
- Revised COVID-19 Friday timetables will operate on:
- All Trent Barton services
- Revised COVID-19 Sunday timetables will operate on other services.
Sunday 25 May 2020
- Sunday timetables are expected to be in operation.