Mark Winnington, Cabinet Member for Economic Growth
Mark Winnington was elected as a county councillor in 2005 and represents the Stafford – Gnosall and Doxey ward. He is the Cabinet Member for Economic Growth.
Mark is the Portfolio Lead for HS2 Phase 1 & 2, and is involved in the implementation of growth deal projects across Staffordshire. He is also Chair of the West Midlands Rail Ltd.
Before taking up politics Mark trained in agriculture at Harper Adams University, and is a farmer.
Mark is available to speak on the following topics:
- Strategic infrastructure and transport
- Economic growth
- Business development/support
- Northern Gateway Development Zone
- Rural broadband
- Local enterprise partnerships
- West Midlands rail devolution
If you want to arrange an interview, please contact the Press Office on 01785 895050