Library Systems Update May 2022
We have updated our library systems.
Our systems are back online. You can now:
- Join online
- View Your Account
- Reserve items for collection
- Update your account details online
- Browse or search the online catalogue for both elibrary and library content
- Find all this in one place
Please note, there may be temporary disruption to some services as we roll out the update across our libraries.
You will need to bring your Library card and/or PIN with you, in order to use some services in libraries that continue to be updated. This includes borrowing and PC use.
Libraries will remain open for business during this time. Opening hours and contact details for your local library can be found within our 'your nearest library' section.
Our eLibrary is available for the borrowing of eBooks, eAudio, eMagazines and newspapers. You can access this service at our eLibrary page. You will need to be a member of Staffordshire Libraries to use this service our online joining facility will be available soon.
Our Order and Collect service is available to access stock items in your local library, via the online order form.
What will be included in once all services are back online:
- An updated online Library catalogue with an enhanced search facility that includes eBook and eAudio, plus refreshed request and order features.
- An online joining feature that gives our customers immediate access to our eLibrary resources.
- Ability to manage your library account online including updating/amending your details.
- Curated rooms for children, young people and adults with recommended reads, book carousels of new library stock and links to useful resources
- A new mobile App that can be used across most phones and tablets, including Apple iOS and Android will be arriving this summer.