With pride. With purpose. With you.
We recognise that everybody who works at Staffordshire County Council is key to successfully delivering its aims and objectives.
We can't do this without our skilled, ambitious and courageous workforce working in a positive environment and empowered to do their best.
We want everyone to enjoy their work, to feel challenged and appreciated for what they do and make a positive difference to the lives of the people of Staffordshire.
In our People Strategy we promised to review our reward and recognition arrangements, make sure colleagues feel supported and make sure their health and wellbeing is a priority.
In addition to your salary, through our extensive benefits package our aim is to:
- keep and attract talented people
- promote a positive working environment
- develop skills for now and the future
- develop leaders for now and the future
For more information on what Staffordshire County Council offer you, please check out the pages below.
View our current vacancies
- A Staffordshire business who has benefitted from borrowing a carbon dioxide monitor to improve ventilation within their workplace, is urging others to take advantage of the free scheme.
- A Stafford school that moved into a brand-new location in 2020 has had its official opening celebration today (Wednesday).
- Staffordshire residents can play their part in minimising the spread of Covid-19 this summer, by getting fully vaccinated and taking sensible precautions.
- A machine designed by legendary Staffordshire digger maker JCB to help speed up pothole repairs is being trialled in the county, after a previous trial last year.