We recognise that everybody who works at Staffordshire County Council is key to successfully delivering its aims and objectives.
We can't do this without our skilled, ambitious and courageous workforce working in a positive environment and empowered to do their best.
We want everyone to enjoy their work, to feel challenged and appreciated for what they do and make a positive difference to the lives of the people of Staffordshire.
In our People Strategy we promised to review our reward and recognition arrangements, make sure colleagues feel supported and make sure their health and wellbeing is a priority.
In addition to your salary, through our extensive benefits package our aim is to:
- keep and attract talented people
- promote a positive working environment
- develop skills for now and the future
- develop leaders for now and the future
For more information on what Staffordshire County Council offer you, please check out the pages below.
- Businesses across Staffordshire are being reminded about further restrictions on the use and supply of single-use plastics.
- Adults interested in boosting their skills or improving their wellbeing can now sign up for free or low cost courses.
- Communities across Staffordshire are set to benefit from an extra £91,500 funding for projects that help tackle climate change or protect the environment.
- Two Staffordshire businesses have re-signed the Armed Forces Covenant, promising to support local armed forces communities.