No matter where you join us, you’ll do amazing things as you do what’s best for our communities. That’s why we’ll want to do what’s best for you too.
We know that one kind of working pattern doesn’t fit all. So we offer lots of different options and are always open to suggestions. This way, you’ll be empowered to do what’s right for you – and Staffordshire.
Here are just a few of our flexible working options:
- Flexi-time scheme – this is available for many roles and means you can take up to one flexi-day per month. Or you can bank your flexi-days and use them in up to a block of five consecutive days.
- Part-time working – you might be able to work part day, part week or even part year. Where possible we’ll work with you to arrange something suitable for your lifestyle.
- Job share – we can often offer this option across a range of jobs.
- Averaged hours – this offers you the chance to vary your working hours over the year to fit in with personal commitments.
- Staggered hours – the chance to vary your start and finish times as part of a team.
- Working from home – our teams use a common sense approach when it comes to working from home. So, if you have lots of admin tasks or report writing to do, it might be best to do that from home.
- Two Staffordshire companies have been recognised for their contribution to business in the 2023 King's Awards for Enterprise.
- A Staffordshire business who has benefitted from borrowing a carbon dioxide monitor to improve ventilation within their workplace, is urging others to take advantage of the free scheme.
- A Stafford school that moved into a brand-new location in 2020 has had its official opening celebration today (Wednesday).
- Staffordshire residents can play their part in minimising the spread of Covid-19 this summer, by getting fully vaccinated and taking sensible precautions.