With pride. With purpose. With you.
When you work for us you’ll be doing life changing work that has a positive impact on thousands of people. But that’s not all. In addition to incredible support, tailored learning opportunities and flexible working options, we’ll offer you some amazing benefits. Take a look at what you could look forward to:
- Pay - a competitive salary based on your skills, experience and talent.
- Essential car user allowance – for eligible roles
- Pension – Contributory where we pay in approximately 5 times the amount you pay in based on your gross monthly earnings. Also contains benefits of life cover, ill health cover with an option to take your pension early and much more. Go on the Staffordshire Pension Fund website for more details.
- Annual leave – generous holiday entitlements depending upon your role and length of service. Plus eight bank and public holidays and two extra statutory days with the flexibility of using these two days when you like.
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Pension AVC’s via salary sacrifice – where you can increase your pension contributions if you want to put more in each month
- Maternity / Paternity / Family leave – everyone is supported.
- Professional development – access to relevant professional tools and platforms, regular training and supervision.
Family, Wellbeing and lifestyle savings via our Viv Up platform
Through our benefits platform we also have access to lifestyle benefits which offer a wide range of discounts in some of the following areas:
- Online and high street shopping
- Food shopping and eating out
- Family days out
- Local offers/discounts
- Cinema tickets
- Weekends away
- Microsoft Home User Programme
- Annual leave purchase schemePension AVC’s via salary sacrifice
Travel and transport
- Optional car lease scheme
- Staff parking discount scheme
- Cycle to work schemes – you can save up to 42% (via salary sacrifice) on the cost of a brand new bike, up to the value of £3,000
- Bus and train discounts, season ticket loans and discounts on a range of transport options
Health and Wellbeing
- Employee counselling service
- Wellbeing support for physical and mental health
- Eye care discounts
- Discounted gym/health club memberships
- Physiotherapy service
Salary Finance – Financial wellbeing support
- Money insights – a range of tools, videos, calculators and resources to support you with budgeting and planning
- Downloadable life guides on topics like buying a home or managing your money with kids
- Loans repaid through salary at affordable rates with higher acceptance than banks
- Simple Savings– accounts with Yorkshire Building Society with contributions transferred directly from your salary
- Help to Save – You can save up to £50 a month from your salary and receive up to 50p for every £1 you save over 4 years in bonuses. Anyone receiving Working Tax Credit, Universal Credit or Child Tax Credit may be eligible
- Salary Advance – the option to access part of your pay before pay day
View our current vacancies
- A Staffordshire business who has benefitted from borrowing a carbon dioxide monitor to improve ventilation within their workplace, is urging others to take advantage of the free scheme.
- A Stafford school that moved into a brand-new location in 2020 has had its official opening celebration today (Wednesday).
- Staffordshire residents can play their part in minimising the spread of Covid-19 this summer, by getting fully vaccinated and taking sensible precautions.
- A machine designed by legendary Staffordshire digger maker JCB to help speed up pothole repairs is being trialled in the county, after a previous trial last year.