Corporate Services brings together the council’s support services into a single directorate. It includes services such as:
- Corporate Operations
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Information Governance
- Legal Services
- People Services
- Policy and Insight
- The Change Team
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, the Director for Corporate Services, John Tradewell, oversees the support service which manages the Council’s financial arrangements, resolves any legal issues, and looks after the Council’s public image.
For more information about John Tradewell and his Leadership Team, visit John Tradewell - Staffordshire County Council.
Economy, Infrastructure and Skills
Work experience and volunteering
- Two Staffordshire companies have been recognised for their contribution to business in the 2023 King's Awards for Enterprise.
- A Staffordshire business who has benefitted from borrowing a carbon dioxide monitor to improve ventilation within their workplace, is urging others to take advantage of the free scheme.
- A Stafford school that moved into a brand-new location in 2020 has had its official opening celebration today (Wednesday).
- Staffordshire residents can play their part in minimising the spread of Covid-19 this summer, by getting fully vaccinated and taking sensible precautions.