With pride. With purpose. With you.
The Policy and Insight Team works collaboratively across the organisation and with partners to help shape strategy and inform decision making; helping to ensure that insight and intelligence drives the future direction of services and improves outcomes for the people of Staffordshire.
The Insight function is a well-established and valued team of data and insight professionals, that support senior leaders and partners to be insight led. On a day to day basis the team provide high quality strategic insight and intelligence, aligned to the priorities of the County Council and Staffordshire, that is used to shape and influence delivery of the Council’s Strategic and Delivery Plans.
Some Insight Team priority deliverables for 2022/23 include:
- Shaping and developing our strategic Policy and Insight work programme
- Develop and deliver a range of community engagement activities and mechanisms
- Providing strategic support in the delivery of a number of priority projects, including Staffordshire’s Electoral Review
- Leading the organisation’s approach to better use data that help us to tackle key challenges and effectively target our resources
- Development and continuous improvement of our corporate approach to business planning and performance management
We are currently looking for experienced insight professionals, with the relevant skills to design, lead and deliver high quality strategic insight projects, and are passionate about evidence based decision making. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to make your mark, please check out our vacancies - we’d love to hear from you!
Salary: £38,553- £42,614 per annum
Our highly skilled team works collaboratively to support the organisation to be insight led, in shaping strategy and decision making, to deliver improved outcomes for the people of Staffordshire. We are looking to speak to experienced insight professionals, with a proven track record in designing, leading and delivering high quality strategic insight projects with impact.
Apply through WMJobs.co.uk
This role will work on a wide range of innovative and influential insight projects, with the opportunity to develop and grow your potential whilst making a real difference to the lives of people living in Staffordshire.
View our current vacancies
- A Stafford school that moved into a brand-new location in 2020 has had its official opening celebration today (Wednesday).
- Staffordshire residents can play their part in minimising the spread of Covid-19 this summer, by getting fully vaccinated and taking sensible precautions.
- A machine designed by legendary Staffordshire digger maker JCB to help speed up pothole repairs is being trialled in the county, after a previous trial last year.
- Staffordshire County Council's trading standards service is working with organisations supporting vulnerable adults to fit a free call blocking device to their home telephone.