2. Evidence required for new permits
Each permit type requires copies of evidence to prove eligibility for that particular permit.
- Mortgage agreement.
- Tenancy agreement.
- Council tax demand.
- Most recent utilities bill.
- Driving licence.
- Vehicle registration document confirming owner's name, address and vehicle ownership.
- Current insurance certificate.
- If the vehicle is a company car; a letter of entitlement to the vehicle from company concerned confirming the applicant as the sole keeper and user.
- If the vehicle is a lease car; the lease agreement confirming the fact.
- If the applicant purchased the vehicle within the last month a garage bill of sale or insurance cover note will suffice.
- Receipt of higher rate mobility component of the disability living allowance.
- Receipt of attendance allowance.
Concessionary discount rates
- In order to qualify for the senior citizen concessionary discount, proof of receipt of state pension is required.
- In order to qualify for the blue badge holder concessionary discount, proof of blue badge is required.
Next (apply online)