Staffordshire Place Guide - Cheslyn Hay
All of the links in the table below enable you to view Collection catalogues in our online catalogue Gateway to the Past. Where there is no link this is either because we hold the collection but the catalogue is not yet online, or because the collection is held by another Archive Service, or is still in the hands of the organisation itself.
- OS County Series 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: 57NW
- OS National Grid 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: SJ90NE
- OS National Grid reference: SJ979070
Church of England
- Ancient Parish: None. This place was extra-parochial.
- Modern Parishes: Cheslyn Hay, St Peter mission church (?1947-1974) in parish of Great Wyrley
- Parliamentary Constituency (to 1974): Southern Staffordshire (1832-1867); West Staffordshire (1867-1918); Cannock (1918-1970); South West Staffordshire (1970-1974)