Staffordshire Place Guide - Bradley le Moors
Bradley Le Moors (otherwise Bradley in the Moors)
All of the links in the table below enable you to view Collection catalogues in our online catalogue Gateway to the Past. Where there is no link this is either because we hold the collection but the catalogue is not yet online, or because the collection is held by another Archive Service, or is still in the hands of the organisation itself.
- OS County Series 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: 20SW
- OS National Grid 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: SK04SE
- OS National Grid reference: SK058414
Church of England
- Civil Parish: Bradley in the Moors. See note 1 below.
- Hundred: Totmonslow South
- Poor Law Union: Cheadle Poor Law Union (1836-1930)
- District Council: Cheadle Rural District (1894-1974); Staffordshire Moorlands District (1974-date)
- Parliamentary Constituency (to 1974): Northern Staffordshire (1832-1867); North Staffordshire (1867-1885); Leek (1885-1918); Stone (1918-1948); Leek (1948-1974)
- Note 1: Bradley le Moors was in the ancient parish of Rocester for ecclesiastical, but not civil purposes.