Staffordshire Place Guide - Blurton
All of the links in the table below enable you to view Collection catalogues in our online catalogue Gateway to the Past. Where there is no link this is either because we hold the collection but the catalogue is not yet online, or because the collection is held by another Archive Service, or is still in the hands of the organisation itself.
- OS County Series 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: 18SW
- OS National Grid 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: SJ84SE
- OS National Grid reference: SJ899419
Church of England
- Civil Parishes: Trentham (to 1930); then to Stoke on Trent City.
- Hundred: Pirehill North
- Poor Law Union: Stone Poor Law Union (1836-1930)
- District Council: Stone Rural District (1894-1930); Stone Rural District (part) and Stoke on Trent City (1930-1974); Stafford Borough (part) and Stoke on Trent City (part) (1974-date)
- Parliamentary Constituency (to 1974): Northern Staffordshire (1832-1867); North Staffordshire (1867-1885); North Western Staffordshire (1885-1918); Stone (1918-1948); Stafford and Stone (part) and Stoke South (part) (1948-1974)