Staffordshire Place Guide - Blore Ray
All of the links in the table below enable you to view Collection catalogues in our online catalogue Gateway to the Past. Where there is no link this is either because we hold the collection but the catalogue is not yet online, or because the collection is held by another Archive Service, or is still in the hands of the organisation itself.
- OS County Series 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: 14SE
- OS National Grid 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: SK137494
- OS National Grid 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: SK14NW
Church of England
- Civil Parishes: Blore (to 1866); Blore with Swinscoe (1866-date); Calton (1866-?); Waterhouses (?-date)
- Hundred: Totmonslow North
- Poor Law Union: Ashbourne Poor Law Union (1836-1930). See note 1.
- District Council: Mayfield Rural District (1894-1934); Cheadle Rural District (1934-1974); Staffordshire Moorlands District (1974-date)
- Parliamentary Constituency (to 1974): Northern Staffordshire (1832-1867); North Staffordshire (1867-1885); Leek (1885-1918); Stone (1918-1948); Leek (1948-1974)
- Note 1: Records held at Derbyshire Record Office.
- Note 2: This link provides a hitlist of photographs included within a larger collection covering the entire county.