Staffordshire Place Guide - Audley
All of the links in the table below enable you to view Collection catalogues in our online catalogue Gateway to the Past. Where there is no link this is either because we hold the collection but the catalogue is not yet online, or because the collection is held by another Archive Service, or is still in the hands of the organisation itself.
- OS County Series 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: 11NW
- OS National Grid 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: SJ75SE
- OS National Grid reference: SJ799509
Church of England
- Parliamentary Constituency (to 1974) (a): Audley : Northern Staffordshire (1832-1867); North Staffordshire (1867-1885); North Western Staffordshire (1885-1918); Stone (1918-1948); Stafford and Stone (1948-1974)
- Parliamentary Constituency (to 1974) (b): Talke : Northern Staffordshire (1832-1867); North Staffordshire (1867-1885); North Western Staffordshire (1885-1918); Stone (1918-1948); Leek (1948-1974)
- Note 1: Audley included the township/chapelry of Betley for ecclesiastical, but not civil, purposes.
- Note 2: Please note that some charity records may also be found within the records of ancient parishes above.
- Note 3: This link provides a hitlist of photographs included within a larger collection covering the entire county.