Staffordshire Place Guide - Armitage
All of the links in the table below enable you to view Collection catalogues in our online catalogue Gateway to the Past. Where there is no link this is either because we hold the collection but the catalogue is not yet online, or because the collection is held by another Archive Service, or is still in the hands of the organisation itself.
- OS County Series 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: 46SW
- OS National Grid 6 inches to 1 mile sheet: SK01NE
- OS National Grid reference: SK077165
Church of England
- Parliamentary Constituency (to 1974): Southern Staffordshire (1832-1867); East Staffordshire (1867-1885); Lichfield (1885-1948); Lichfield and Tamworth (1948-1974)
- Note 1: This link provides a hitlist of photographs included within a larger collection covering the entire county.