Repayment of travel expenses
In some cases we meet our statutory obligation to provide travel assistance by paying travelling expenses which have always been pre-agreed with us.
Claims which have not been pre-agreed will not be processed.
Before you complete the online application form please read the following:
Complete our online form
- If this is the first time you have submitted a claim for travelling expenses, you will need to enter the bank details that you want your repayment going into so please have them ready.
- If you have made a claim for the same child before, you do not need to enter your bank details again unless they have changed since your last claim.
- Please allow 28 days for your repayment to reach your bank account from the date the form was received by us.
- You must only claim for the days your child has attended school, do not claim for any periods your child was absent from school for any reason.
- If you are claiming for a refund of bus tickets and you have not retained the tickets as proof, please still complete the application and retain tickets for future claims as we may not pay future claims if you cannot provide your tickets.
- You must make a claim at least once a term, and all claims for the current academic year must be received by 31 July.
- We will undertake occasional attendance checks with the school to verify your child’s attendance.
- Any overpayments as a result of an incorrect claim will be deducted from any future payments or recovered from you.