Community learning group grants
Funding is now available to contribute to the costs of venue hire to enable community groups to meet to learn a new skill on one of Staffordshire County Council's priority sectors. The learning programme should prepare attendees to progress to further programmes in the respective priority sector or employment.
Staffordshire County Council's priorty sectors include:
- advanced manufacturing
- tourism and leisure
- professional and business services
- digital and creative
- health and social care
- logistics and distribution
The total funding paid will amount to 50% of the total premises venue hire costs up to a maximum of £1,000 subject to availability of funding. The funding can only be paid for the number of sessions the groups meets and there must be a clear focus on learning for the group to qualify for funding.
Priority will be given to groups which target adults with learning disabilities or difficulties and/or those with enduring mental ill health. This should not deter you from applying outside of these areas as consideration will also be given to other groups if funding is still available.
If you are a group leader and wish to apply for funding for the period 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020, please complete the application form and venue risk assessment form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 April 2019.
Please note before an application can be made, compliance to the following conditions apply for groups who are in receipt of a grant for 2018/19.
- Submission of attendance registers for the period 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Submission of completed Impact Report for the period 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Email confirmation from Adult and Communtiy Learning that the conditions of the grant awarded for the period of 1 March 2018 to 31 March 2019 have been met in accordance with the grant application.
If you should have any queries, please contact email@example.com