Thank you for choosing to donate your laptop / accessibility equipment. By donating your equipment, you are acknowledging that you have performed a factory reset of your device and consent to The Community Foundation, in partnership with Staffordshire County Council, redistributing the equipment to people in need across the county of Staffordshire.
Please note: Performing a factory reset sets your device back to its default settings and clears any personal data such as usernames, passwords, contacts and photos from your device. By not performing a factory reset it could put your data at risk.
By donating this equipment, you acknowledge that:
- Any equipment is accepted by The Community Foundation as seen and provided
- You have removed any personal data from the equipment by performing a factory reset according to the device specifications. By signing this form, you confirm that you have performed a factory reset. If you are unsure how to do this, please consult the provider of the device or applicable website
- You accept that any loss of information or data that was not removed prior to handover is your responsibility and that The Community Foundation, and any of its partners, or any future recipients of this equipment cannot be held responsible
- You indemnify The Community Foundation, and any of its partners, or any future recipients of this equipment, against any damage that may be caused by this equipment, due to actions that occurred prior to the handover of this equipment
- You accept that any actions that were undertaken with this equipment prior to handover are your responsibility
- You indemnify and agree to accept responsibility for any illegal actions that may have been undertaken using this equipment prior to your handover and donation of it
- You understand that once donation has occurred there is no recourse to reclaim the equipment
- You accept that any outstanding payments for any services linked to your use of this equipment remain your responsibility and not that of The Community Foundation, any of its partners, or of any future recipients of this equipment
- You agree that your device has been thoroughly sanitised before being donated at a digital device drop off point