Help if you're facing redundancy
The Redundancy and Recruitment Triage Service - help to get back into work - fast
If you’ve at risk of redundancy, or have been made redundant as a result of Covid-19, you may not know that many businesses are recruiting right now because of a huge uptake in business through the pandemic.
Now a new co-ordinated and quick-response and free service is ready and waiting to get back into work as quickly as possible.
Run by the National Careers Service on behalf of the local enterprise partnership, the Redundancy and Recruitment Triage Service can help you make decisions for your future and get where you want to be with tailored support and advice to your needs.
Qualified careers advisors are on hand to help you identify your transferable skills and qualities and find and apply for work that’s right for you.
The service can also lead the way in tailoring your CV and preparing you for interviews - all to give you the best chance of success.
It’s the whole package of support built around you needs, including:
- Support to explore and decide what you want to do next – either learning, training and work.
- Help to pin down your transferable skills and qualities and see how that matches to new jobs
- Help to explore the current jobs market, including identifying those jobs in high-demand sectors that match your skills and experience
- Help to write effective and tailored CVs to suit the job you want
- Help to prepare and practice for interviews
- Help to find and apply for jobs in a digital world – including using LinkedIN and social media
It’s an entirely free and confidential service delivered by qualified careers advisors from the National Careers Service.
If you’re at risk, or have been made redundant, contact the Redundancy and Recruitment Triage Service today to get back into work now on 0121 296 5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
But… is now the right time to set up your own business? If you’ve got a great business idea and the impact of Covid-19 has just given you the push you need to start thinking about working for yourself, now’s the time.
Many businesses are booming, and with the right support, your new business could too. The new Start-Up Programme, which is delivered by the Staffordshire Chamber of Commerce on behalf of Staffordshire County Council, is an online programme of mentoring, workshops and support to not only learn the basics you need, but also know how to identify and prepare for any future economic shocks – like Covid-19.
Find out more now and apply now – places limited.